- This event has passed.
Innovation Connections PGH
May 15, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
If you are an executive within a large life-science company, here’s your chance to access Pittsburgh’s diverse pool of leading-edge life-sciences talent and technology – from early-stage research to ready-to-pilot startups. Each innovator has been invited for their ability to bring opportunities that can transform the healthcare industry. This unique program, organized by Innovation Works, is part of the region’s weeklong Life Sciences Pittsburgh activities (May 13-17, 2019).
Transformative Technologies for Life Sciences
Gain early access and make important connections with entrepreneurs and principal researchers exploring digital-enabled, transformative technologies in areas that include:
• Neuro-robotics and neuro-sensors
• AI/ML applications including biomedical research and business operations
• Bio-printing and 3D printing
• Organic and bio-hybrid robotics
• Behavioral health & smart technologies
• Expansion microscopy & imaging technologies