Learn about the Innovation Works’ Intern Program
Innovation Works’ intern program assists technology and manufacturing companies in southwestern Pennsylvania through supporting the hiring of interns (from universities, colleges, coding boot camps, etc). We hope to help accomplish valuable project-based work for students and increase the opportunity for hiring upon graduation.
IW’s internship program links a diverse pool of interested candidates with technology and manufacturing companies in the southwestern Pennsylvania region. The companies come from the Innovation Works portfolio and our Scalable manufacturing initiative. Past opportunities have included internships with life science, robotics, materials, and manufacturing companies.
If you’re a student seeking an internship, please fill out the application link here.
For Companies: Overall Criteria
- Company to submit an application; will be selected based on evaluation criteria and strength of the application, on a rolling basis
- Company sources intern candidate; candidate resumes also available on request
- Intern cannot be a family member of a company employee
- Intern cannot be an immediate family member of an Innovation Works employee, consultants, Board Member or an immediate family member of an elected Pennsylvania official.
- Intern must be on company payroll (receive W-2); cannot be 1099 contractor
Please review the criteria for each program before applying:
Our other intern programs are now closed.